An update by Geoff Hore 2008-2015. The writing in black font is from A Bibliography of Bagpipe Music. The update comments are in blue font.
p[i], title, p , index; pp 4-7, instructions and Foreword, pp 8-16, tunes 1-39.
- British Library, London. Brown paper cover. 10.1 x 6.9”. Received 26 February 1926. Pipers’ Society /
- Black Gate Museum, Newcastle. Bound together with the original MS, a proof copy, and a batch of related correspondence.
- University Library, Cambridge.
- National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh.
- Mitchell Library, Glasgow.
- Central Library, Newcastle.
- Bodleian Library, Oxford.
- Geoff Hore’s Collection
From the correspondence it appears that 400 copies were printed. Of these 112 were sold in the first six months and the remainder were bought back from the publisher.
- Rev 00 (18 October 2008).
- Rev 01 (2 December 2009).
- Rev 02 (10 April 2015). Format changed for bibliography.altpibroch.com. The edition numbering changed from Roman to Arabic numerals.
© Geoff Hore 2015