An update by Geoff Hore 2008-2015. The writing in black font is from A Bibliography of Bagpipe Music. The update comments are in blue font.
p 1, foreword and list of subscribers; p 2, introduction; pp 3-22, instructions; pp 23-32, tunes (20). There is also a separate folded sheet with finger chart.
- Private Collection. Paper covers. 11.3 x 8.8″.
- National Library of Ireland, Dublin. Dated 1936 in the catalogue.
The foreword is signed ‘T. Plunkett, M.B.’ There is no title-page; title on front cover, index inside front cover.
S. O Casaide stated that this book was published ‘towards the end of 1936’. (Letter to G. H. Askew, 1 April 1937).
p [i], front cover; p [ii], inside front cover, index; p [iii], title; p [iv], blank; remainder as per I. Like edition I this edition also has the separate folded finger chart.
- The Author’s Collection.
The details on the front cover, particularly the imprint, differ from that above and are shown below.
- Rev 00 (11 December 2008)
- Rev 01 (22 February 2011). Adds a scanned image of edition 1 title-page. Changes the edition numbering from Roman to Arabic.
- Rev 02. (5 April 2015). Format changed for bibliography.altpibroch.com.
© Geoff Hore 2015